Independently Contracted Psychotherapist/Psychologist
In collaboration with SBS Psychological Associates, the Psychotherapist will provide individual, couples, and family counseling to a diverse client population. The Psychotherapist will be an independent contractor with SBS Psychological Associates.
- Education Requirements: Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Counseling, or a related field.
- Licensure Requirements: Georgia Licensed LCSW, LPC LAPC, LMFT, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Professional Requirements: Malpractice Insurance – $1,000,000/$3,000,000
Successful candidates will have:
- Extensive experience and training providing child, couples, and family therapy.
- A firm foundation and knowledge in theory of choice.
- Ability to complete required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to complete and maintain all clinical records.
- Ability to represent SBS Psychological Associates in a consistently ethical and professional manner.
What We Provide
- Full integration into www.psychologygwinnett.com
- Profile on Psychology Today (plus additional sites)
- Business Cards
- Business email address
- Billing services
- Professional administrative assistant services
- Client Referrals
- Credit card processing and accounting services for your clients
- Credentialing on insurance panels for fully licensed clinicians
- Comfortable and tastefully decorated office space
- Office supplies needed for completion of paperwork
- Materials for therapy interventions as needed
- Wi-Fi access
- Available case consultation and/or supervision
- Competitive compensation
How to Apply
Self-starters and motivated individuals please apply here
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit proof of degree, license, and professional malpractice insurance, and will be required to maintain these qualifications, as well as undergo a background check.
Psychometrist Associate I
Psychometrist needed to conduct psychological evaluations with a diverse population of adults and children under the supervision of a licensed clinical psychologist within a private practice setting.
Specific duties will include administering and scoring, intelligence, aptitude, achievement, and other psychological tests under standard conditions.
Position available immediately. Great opportunity for an upper level graduate student, post-doc, doctoral candidate, or educational psychologist seeking part-time work. Flexible hours and good working environment for those who want more direct and hands-on experience in the mental health field. Competitive hourly compensation based on training and experience.
Experience and training in psychological testing, good interviewing skills, and strong writing skills are important. Ideal candidates will possess a Master’s Degree in the mental health field along with coursework and training in psychological testing.
How to Apply
Self-starters and motivated individuals please apply here
- List of all tests experience administering
- Writing sample, preferably a sample report without identifying information
SBS Psychological Associates of Gwinnett is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Part-time Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Hybrid – Remote and In-Person)
SBS Psychological Associates (SBSPA) is seeking part-time mental health therapists to become part of our growing team. The ideal candidates will have clear niche areas of interest and will be able to provide services to children, adolescents or adults. We are especially interested in mental health therapist with training and experience with DBT, ACT, CBT, Interpersonal and/or Mindfulness. Candidates must be fully licensed, and able to provide a combination of remote and in person mental health services. This position require a minimum of 15 hours weekly, with at least 1 evening weekly.
We are seeking individuals with exceptional clinical skills and expertise who are committed to providing culturally responsive mental health services and programming. We are seeking genuine individuals who are passionate about mental health care, committed to providing quality mental health services, and want to be in private practice without the concerns of “the business of private practice” (marketing, quarterly estimate taxes, billing and collections, etc.).
- Licensed to provide mental health services in Georgia, as a licensed professional counselor, licensed clinical social worker, licensed marriage & family therapist, or licensed clinical psychologist
- Commitment to providing inclusive and culturally responsive mental health services
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong clinical and ethical judgment
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to manage work and self-care in a way that promotes positive engagement
- Participation in on going professional development and engagement consistent with interests beyond license requirements
- Paneled with major insurance carriers or willingness to become paneled
- Provide culturally competent mental health services (individual/group/family psychotherapy, groups, classes and workshops) to children, teens and adults
- Completion of all paperwork (notes, intakes, treatment plans, terminations) in a timely manner
- Coordinate with clinical director, administrative staff and other therapist about services
- Participate in monthly clinical meetings
- Complete other duties as assigned
- W-2 Position
- Supervision, as well as guidance and mentorship to help with the achievement of long-term career goals
- Annual CE reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
Who we are
SBSPA is a growing private group practice based in the north of Gwinnett County providing culturally inclusive mental health services to a diverse range of individuals (children, adolescents, adults, seniors). Our clients typically present with depression, anxiety and stress, trauma, identity concerns, interpersonal and relationship concerns, and work-related challenges.
- Culturally inclusive and value diversity
- Dedicated to learning and growing both professionally and personally
- Committed to our own mental wellness just as we are to our clients, and promoting of self-care in our therapists
- Participate in a preliminary phone screening
- Attend a video or in-person interview
- Comprehensive reference, background, and credential check.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.